We understand that our customers have choices when it comes to choosing who they will buy land from.
Just because you CAN buy from someone else doesn’t necessarily mean that you SHOULD. Read on to learn why!
- We’ve been selling land in south central Oregon for 30 years! That’s over a quarter century! This means that we’re in it for the long haul. We’ve been doing this for a really long time and along the way, we’ve gained experience that others just don’t have. Do you really want to trust your hard earned money with someone who just started selling land or would you rather trust your money with a stable company that really knows what they’re doing?
- We work very hard keep our customers happy but you don’t have to take our word for it. We have proven that time and time again and we’re confident that our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau speaks for itself. We’ve been registered with the Better Business Bureau since 2003 and during that time, we’ve worked very hard to keep our customers happy. You can see our rating by clicking here: Click to See Our A+ BBB Rating.
- We give all our customers a 1 year option to switch to another lot if they buy sight unseen. Why do we do this? Believe it or not, it’s VERY COMMON for our customers to find a lot that they think they will like but they aren’t able make the trip to see the lot at the time they want to buy. When this happens, they can still buy and when they visit the property if they decide that it’s not what they expected, we give them the option of transferring the equity they have paid over to another property that we have available at that time. Because of our unique exchange policy, we have sold land to people from all over the country!
- We know the area we sell land in very well. Some companies sell land all over the country. We, however, specialize in a particular area of Oregon. Our properties are located near Sprague River, Bonanza and Beatty Oregon. We’ve been selling land for so long in this area that we know things about this part of Oregon that others just don’t. Because we know the area so well, we feel like we are uniquely qualified to help our customers complete their journey of buying their dream property.
- We actually work with our customers when they have financial problems. We know that “life happens” and sometimes it can be difficult to come up with enough money to pay all your bills. We are flexible and will work with you to be able to keep your land even if you fall on hard times. Some land sales businesses would be quick to take your land back if you fell on tough times but we’ll do all we can to work with you. If something happens and you just can’t afford to keep paying, you don’t necessarily have to lose all the equity you’ve paid into your lot. We’ll allow you to give the lot back and buy a lot from us in the future and we’ll even apply any equity that you had paid before you stopped paying to the new lot that you pick out!
** Bonus Reason **
Most land sellers are going to make you pay a “Document Processing Fee” IN ADDITION TO your down payment. This will mean that you’ll have to come up with an additional $100 – $500 when you buy just for them to do paperwork. If you buy from us, we don’t charge you any document fees whatsoever!
If you really want to pay an extra $500 just for someone to do paperwork, go for it, but we suggest putting that extra money towards a larger down payment so your monthly payments will be lower.
Get Started Today!
Hopefully after reading this list of 5 reasons to buy land from us, you’ll feel comfortable buying your dream property from us but if you’re still not convinced, please feel free to give me a call at 503-680-1144. My name is Michael Long and I’ll take all the time you need to answer any questions that you might have about the land, my business, and the area.