R339002 Map No: R-3611-001C0-06300-000 1.51 Acres M/L Being: Lot 1, Block 65, Nimrod River Park, 5th Addition, Klamath County Oregon Power and Phone! 500′ from paved road. 1/3-1/2 Mile to river. Great elevation for a cheap well. Flooding issues in winter from snow run off. PRICE REDUCED!! ($6,500 cash price)
$6,500 cash or $8,400 finance. If financed, $400 down and $110.07 monthly for 12 years, at 12%. No prepayment penalty. Three years to pay off and get 10% off remaining balance. If bought sight unseen, you have a one year option to switch the equity to any other lot if you are not 100% happy when you view the land.
Pictures of the Land
Power and Phone! Zoned R-1 for one residence. Only 49′ of gravel road (Clackamas), off Drews Ranch Road, a nicely paved road that runs east and west, along the Sprague River. Sits about 8 miles east of the small town of Sprague River.
This parcel partially floods currently in winter from snow run off. My suggestion is to burm up the north side, dig a pond on the south side of the land and take that earth and build up the north side of the property, so the water sheds down to the ditch and into the pond, and majority of the property for the septic. Another possibility is buying an adjacent parcel to get more land and a higher elevation for a septic, or maybe handle with a special type of septic? Lot 2 to the north is now for sale as well. (Not me) Maybe buy it from them and have two parcels? There is an old septic tank there that would have to be removed by the new buyers.
PERFECT LOT FOR GRAZING HORSES. BUY A LOT CLOSE TO BUILD ON, AND USE THIS PARCEL FOR THE HORSES!
Power and Phone. Zoned R-1 for one residence. Only 490′ of gravel road (Clackamas), off Drews Ranch Road, a nicely paved road that runs east and west, along the Sprague River. Sits about 8 miles east of the small town of Sprague River. About 30-40 minutes from Klamath Falls. (serves about 100,000 people in the Klamath Basin)
Clear 360 degree view of the valley floor.
Close to the Sprague River. Good fishing. Sprague dumps in to the Williamson River, a world renowned river for fishing.
From Klamath Falls (Faster if you’re coming from the Medford area.)
- Get onto Highway 140 headed east towards Lakeview and drive for about 35.1 miles.
- Turn left onto Godow Spring Rd. and drive for about 3.0 miles.
- Turn left onto Drews Rd. and drive for about 5.3 miles.
- Turn right onto Clackamas St. and drive for about 0.1 miles. The lot will be the second property on the right side of Clackamas St. It is 165′ wide by 400′ deep.
From Chiloquin (Faster if you’re traveling south on Highway 97.)
- From Chiloquin, drive southeast along Sprague River Rd. for approximately 23.1 miles.
- Turn left onto Drews Rd. and drive for about 7.7 miles.
- Turn left onto Clackamas St. drive for about 0.1 miles. The lot will be the second property on the right side of Clackamas St. It is 165′ wide by 400′ deep.
Michael Long – (503) 680-1144 – email@example.com
Note: Some people buy our lots and decide that they would like to have a full time water source at their property. The lots that we sell are undeveloped and don’t currently have water wells but you can inquire about having a well drilled by clicking here.