R383221 Map No. R-3711-014C0-00500-000 2.44 Acres Gross (2.3 Acres Net) M/L: Being Lot 72, Block 81, Klamath Falls Forest Estates, Highway 66, Plat 4, Klamath County, Oregon.
$16,000 cash or $19,000 finance (NO CREDIT CHECK & WE’LL NEGOTIATE!). If financed, $500 down and $247.98/mo. (12%, 12 years) Or, if 12% and 20 years, with $1,000 down, payment is $208.70/month. No prepayment penalty. Three years to cash out and get 10% off what you owe at the time. A year to go look if you buy sight unseen and switch equity to another lot if you are not 100% happy.
Pictures of the Land
Beautifully wooded parcel, on Bly Mountain. Ponderosa, Cedar, White Fir.
Some slope south to north.
This is really a nice parcel if you are looking for trees and privacy.
The parcel is 200 feet wide in the front and back, and 500 feet deep.
This land sits on Verio Drive, just off a major access road called Kingfisher. It is in a unit called Klamath Falls Forest Estates, just off highway 140, east of Klamath Falls.
This unit has a road association that runs about $30/year. They plow major access roads in winter and grade and add rock in summer.
From Klamath Falls (Faster if you’re coming from the Medford area.)
- From Klamath Falls travel east on Highway 140 towards Lakeview for approximately 24.7 miles.
- Turn right onto Kingfisher Dr. and drive for about 2.2 miles.
- Make a slight left off of Kingfisher Dr. onto Vireo Dr. and drive for about 0.3 miles. The property will be the seventh lot of the right side of Vireo Dr.
From Chiloquin (Faster if you’re traveling south on Highway 97.)
- From Chiloquin, drive southeast along Sprague River Rd. for approximately 33.1 miles.
- Turn right onto Highway 140 towards Klamath and drive approximately 3.3 miles.
- Turn left onto Polar Bear Ln. and drive for about 0.6 miles.
- Make a slight right toward Kingfisher Dr. and drive for about 0.3 miles.
- Turn right onto Yak Ln. and drive for about 0.3 miles.
- Turn left onto Vireo Dr. and drive for about 0.3 miles. This property will be the 6th lot on the right side of Vireo Dr.
Michael Long – (503) 925-0981 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Some people buy our lots and decide that they would like to have a full time water source at their property. The lots that we sell are undeveloped and don’t currently have water wells but you can inquire about having a well drilled by clicking here.