R383392 Map: R-3711-014D0-01700-000 2.33 Acre Gross 2.11 Acres Net: M/L being: Lot 11, block 82, Klamath Falls Forest Estates, Hwy 66, Plat 4 Klamath County, Oregon. Great for a home site or vacation cabin!
$14,000 cash or $17,000 finance (NO CREDIT CHECK & WE’LL NEGOTIATE!). If financed, $500 down and $221.71/mo (12%, 12 years). No prepayment penalty. Three years to cash out and get 10% off what you owe at the time. A year to go look if you buy sight unseen and switch equity to another lot if you are not 100% happy.
Pictures of the Land
This land parcel is nicely wooded!
It sits on Bly Mountain, above the small town of Bonanza Oregon, east of Klamath Falls. It’s a unique shape. Almost a square. The northern line is 340′ and the south side is 252.77′. It’s 300′ on the east side and 316′ on the west side, which is Verio Lane. This land is 688′-1,003′ north of a major access road called Kingfisher, on Vereio. Kingfisher gets graded in summer and plowed in winter. The road dues run about $30/year.
There is an small existing tiny house on the parcel to the north.
Looking for a home site or a place to vacation?
Great hunting, fishing, growing, hiking, country! Lot of horse lovers in this area too!
From Klamath Falls (Faster if you’re coming from the Medford area.)
- From Klamath Falls, travel east on Highway 140 towards Lakeview for approximately 24.6 miles.
- Turn right onto Kingfisher Dr. and drive for about 2.2 miles.
- Take a slight left onto Vireo Dr. and drive for about 0.2 miles. The property is on the right side of the road.
From Chiloquin (Faster if you’re traveling south on Highway 97.)
- From Chiloquin, drive southeast along Sprague River Rd. for approximately 33.1 miles.
- Turn right onto OR-140 W and drive for about 3.3 miles.
- Turn left onto Polar Bear Ln. and drive for about 0.6 miles.
- Make a slight right toward N Kingfisher Dr and drive for about 0.8 miles.
- Turn right onto Vireo Dr. and drive for about 0.2 miles. The property is on the right side of the road.
GPS: 42.358550 -121.378617 (If you tap on this link while using a smartphone, it may try to give you directions to the lot instead of showing you where it is on a map. If this happens, simply copy and paste the GPS coordinates into Google Maps on your phone’s web browser.)
Michael Long – (503) 680-1144 – email@example.com
Note: Some people buy our lots and decide that they would like to have a full time water source at their property. The lots that we sell are undeveloped and don’t currently have water wells but you can inquire about having a well drilled by clicking here.