R382589 Map R-3711-014B0-01900-000 3.51 Acres (Gross) 3.29 Acres (Net) M/L being: Lot 11, Block 75, Klamath Falls Forest Estates, Highway 66, Plat 4, Klamath County Oregon Million Dollar View. 📸 New Pics!
Adjacent property 12.75 is also available!
15,000 cash or, $17,500 finance (NO CREDIT CHECK, NO DOCUMENT FEES & WE’LL NEGOTIATE!) with $1,000 down at 12% and 12 years, $16,500 balance at 12 year term would be $221.71 monthly. No pre-payment penalty. Three years to cash out and get 10% off what you owe at the time. A year to go look if you buy sight unseen and switch equity to another lot if you are not 100% happy.
Pictures of the Land
Spectacular MILLION DOLLAR VIEW of Sprague River valley. This lot was cleared for a home site. Ready to build?
Larger lot than normal! (Most lots are 2.5 acres, this one is 3.5 acres.
Homes to the east and north, below this lot in elevation. See the sun rise and set over Council Butte, a gathering place in the valley view where Three Native American Indian tribes used to gather.
Power and Phone is in the unit. Homes about 1/4 mile away to north and east.
Deeded road access on Yak. NICE LOT!
View, view, view, with seclusion. Zoned R-1 for one residence. Perfect place for a home or cabin! Full time? Snow bird?
Love hunting and fishing? How about hiking? Perfect…..
From Klamath Falls (Faster if you’re coming from the Medford area.)
- From Klamath Falls, travel east on Highway 140 towards Lakeview for approximately 25.6 miles.
- Turn right onto Bobwhite Dr. and drive for about 499 feet.
- Slight left onto Yak Ln. and drive for about 0.4 miles.
- Turn right onto Leopard Ln. and drive for about 0.6 miles.
- Turn right onto E Yak Ln. and drive for about 0.2 miles. The lot is on the left side of the road.
From Chiloquin (Faster if you’re traveling south on Highway 97.)
- From Chiloquin, drive southeast along Sprague River Rd. for approximately 33.1 miles.
- Turn right onto OR-140 W and drive for about 3.3 miles.
- Turn left onto Polar Bear Ln. and drive for about 0.6 miles.
- Slight right toward N Kingfisher Dr. and drive for about 0.3 miles.
- Turn right onto E Yak Ln. and drive for about 0.5 miles. The lot is on the right side of the road.
GPS: 42.364252 -121.384129 (If you tap on this link while using a smartphone, it may try to give you directions to the lot instead of showing you where it is on a map. If this happens, simply copy and paste the GPS coordinates into Google Maps on your phone’s web browser.)
Michael Long – (503) 680-1144 – email@example.com
Road Association Dues
Unit four has a Road Association that upgrades and maintains roads in the unit. They also plow major access roads in winter. 2018 cost was $30.76. Due each November for the next fiscal year.
Note: Some people buy our lots and decide that they would like to have a full time water source at their property. The lots that we sell are undeveloped and don’t currently have water wells but you can inquire about having a well drilled by clicking here.