R402996 Map: R-3711-036B0-03400-000 2.44 Acres Gross (2.3 Acres Net) M/L: Being, Lot 5, block 107, Klamath Falls Forest Estates, Hwy 66, Plat 4, Klamath County, Oregon.
*** Price recently reduced by $2,000! ***
$14,000 cash or $17,000 finance (NO CREDIT CHECK & WE’LL NEGOTIATE!). If financed, $500 down and $221.71/mo. (12%, 12 years) Or, if 12% and 20 years, with $500 down, payment is $186.68/month. No prepayment penalty. Three years to cash out and get 10% off what you owe at the time. A year to go look if you buy sight unseen and switch equity to another lot if you are not 100% happy.
Pictures of the Land
Very nice parcel with an old drive.
Lots of trees. Private. Open areas in which to build. Fairly level. Quiet. Located on Bly Mountain, just off a major access road called Hummingbird Drive that gets improved by summer and plowed in winter. The parcel is on Chickadee Drive. Zoned for a home. Manufactured homes OK. Well optional, septic required to build.
This is a VERY nice property. It won’t last long.
From Klamath Falls (Faster if you’re coming from the Medford area.)
- From Klamath Falls, travel east on Highway 140 towards Lakeview for approximately 21.8 miles.
- Turn right onto Bly Mountain Cutoff Rd and drive for about 1.2 miles.
- Turn left onto Egret Dr. and drive for about 0.1 miles.
- Turn right onto Jaguar Ln. and drive for about 1.1 miles.
- Turn left onto Wren Dr. and drive for about 0.2 miles.
- Turn right onto Raccoon Ln. and drive for about 0.4 miles.
- Turn left onto Warbler Dr. and drive for about 0.9 miles.
- Stay to the right and Warbler Dr. will become Coyote Ln. and drive for about 0.3 miles.
- Turn left onto Oriole Dr. and drive for about 1 mile.
- Turn left onto Wolverine Ln. and drive for about 348 feet.
- Turn right onto Chickadee Dr. and drive for about 0.1 miles The property will be the third lot on the right side of Chickadee Dr.
From Chiloquin (Faster if you’re traveling south on Highway 97.)
- From Chiloquin, drive southeast along Sprague River Rd. for approximately 33.1 miles.
- Turn right onto Highway 14o and drive for about 5.5 miles.
- Turn left onto Kingfisher Dr and drive for about 1.2 miles.
- Turn right onto Hummingbird Dr. and drive for about 1.9 miles.
- Turn right onto Bunting Dr. and drive for about 0.2 miles.
- Turn right onto Wolverine Ln and drive for about 0.2 miles.
- Turn right onto Chickadee Dr. and drive for about 0.1 miles. The property will be the third lot on the right side of Chickadee Dr.
GPS: 42.320884, -121.363654 (If you tap on this link while using a smartphone, it may try to give you directions to the lot instead of showing you where it is on a map. If this happens, simply copy and paste the GPS coordinates into Google Maps on your phone’s web browser.)
Michael Long – (503) 680-1144 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Road Association Dues
Unit four has a Road Association that upgrades and maintains roads in the unit. They also plow major access roads in winter. 2018 cost was $30.76. Due each November for the next fiscal year.
Note: Some people buy our lots and decide that they would like to have a full time water source at their property. The lots that we sell are undeveloped and don’t currently have water wells but you can inquire about having a well drilled by clicking here.