R398242 Map No R-3711-028D0-01100-000 2.68 Acres Gross (2.56 Acres net) Lot 26, Block 21, Klamath Falls Forest Estates, Highway 66, Plat 1, Klamath County, Oregon. Community Well (Click here to learn about using the well) – New Lower 2019 Price!
$16,000 cash or $19,000 finance. (12%, 12 years) Or, if 12% and 20 years, with $500 down, payment is $208.70/month. No prepayment penalty. Three years to cash out and get 10% off what you owe at the time. A year to go look if you buy sight unseen and switch equity to another lot if you are not 100% happy.
👇 NEW REDUCED PRICING! 👇
$13,000 cash or $15,500 finance (NO CREDIT CHECK & WE’LL NEGOTIATE!). If financed, $500 down and $202.00/month (12%, 12 years). No prepayment penalty. Three years to cash out and get 10% off what you owe at the time. A year to go look if you buy sight unseen and switch equity to another lot if you are not 100% happy.
Pictures of the Land
Beautiful parcel on the south side of Bly Mountain, above the small town of Bonanza. In unit 1. Zoned for one home. Manufactured homes and animals OK.
Open areas in which to build. Nice variation of trees. Good access by gravel road. Sits on the far south end of Chicken Hawk Drive, just 200-400 feet east of Sparrow Hawk.
Ready for a place in the country?
This unit has a community well that is used by some people who live in unit 1. They typically haul their water in large tanks and then transfer it into water holding cisterns at their homes. (Click here to learn about using the well)
Note: Some snow removal in the unit, but many home owners plow their own roads. Being on the far south end of this unit would mean less snow than being a little north, higher in elevation on the mountain. Should give less snow, better access, and less distance to drill a well.
Land is 500′ in the back. 518.73′ on the west side, 528.78′ on the east side. Frontage is 39.27′ from SW corner marker on Chicken Hawk, then another 173.25′ to the east. (Total of 212.52′ total)
Home to the north on Sparrow.
From Klamath Falls (Faster if you’re coming from the Medford area.)
- From Klamath Falls, travel east on Highway 140 towards Lakeview for approximately 22.3 miles.
- Turn left toward Red Squirrel Ln. and drive for about 0.3 miles.
- Turn right onto Red Squirrel Ln. and drive for 1.1 miles.
- Turn right onto Sparrow Hawk Dr. and drive for 0.2 miles. The lot will be on the left side of the road.
From Chiloquin (Faster if you’re traveling south on Highway 97.)
- From Chiloquin, drive southeast along Sprague River Rd. for approximately 33.1 miles.
- Turn right onto Highway 14o and drive for about 5.6 miles.
- Turn right toward Sailfish Ln. and drive for about 279 feet.
- Turn left onto Sailfish Ln. and drive for about 0.5 miles.
- Turn left onto Night Owl Dr. and drive for about 0.9 miles.
- Turn right onto Sparrow Hawk Dr. and drive for 0.2 miles. The lot will be on the right side of the road.
GPS: 42.327153, -121.412585 (If you tap on this link while using a smartphone, it may try to give you directions to the lot instead of showing you where it is on a map. If this happens, simply copy and paste the GPS coordinates into Google Maps on your phone’s web browser.)
Michael Long – (503) 680-1144 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Some people buy our lots and decide that they would like to have a full time water source at their property. The lots that we sell are undeveloped and don’t currently have water wells but you can inquire about having a well drilled by clicking here.